Thursday 5 July 2012

English Breakfast

Hello,
for me it's still the time of breakfast (I know, lucky me! ) and for those of you who haven't eaten yet - i hope the pictures below will be persuasive enough to do it...







MoKA is where you should go to find more of these beautiful pictures and original, absolutely mouth-watering recipes. They are doing a marvellous job :) and ......everything is IN ENGLISH - Woo-hoo!

Anyway, if you click on the link below, you can watch how to prepare a 'Full English Breakfast' step by step:


And, if you are still hungry for some more facts about 'A Full Monty' or 'A Fry Up' or 'A Chub' (in Ireland), go here and savour it

I could definitely write more about the ingredients, the origins and the accompanying drinks but I'm already STARVING and just about to tuck in my vegeterian version ...:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment